Saturday, April 24, 2010

HOLLOW

With heavy arms and fallen eyes,
a happy face as my disguise,
I try to live here in this world
with all its twirls and swirls.

I try to keep myself sheltered
from all the moseries and hatred.
But the more i try to do so,
the more i end up as hurt.

All the pain inside my heart
has made me strong on the outside.
And just like a coconut
I'm hollow on the inside.

My eyes have dried of their tears.
My heart is scared of my fears.
And i have lived this miserable life
all through these lifelong years.

I want to talk but my lips don't move.
I want to smile but my muscles refuse.
And even when i want to die,
God makes sure that its just a lie.

I lie here hollow and lifeless,
Living on my own through the mess.
So, i stopped caring about it all.
But, no change can change me at all.

4 comments:

Netha Hussain said...

Nicely written..We all are a bunch of morons who bury the pain deep inside our hearts and look like the happiest guys ever lived..Fresh, original and surprising piece of work..Keep blogging..

dhawal said...

thanx..!!!
try reading this one
http://dreamylives.blogspot.com/2010/03/most-beautiful-girl-ever-part2-lesson.html

Deepika said...

just stumbled over it... now i know i have a lot to learn from u !... this one is really good.. and sad one too.
great work yaar!

dhawal said...

thanks..!!! n u can learn a lot from me about what NOT to do in life..!! :-P