Thursday, February 19, 2009

I LOVE YOU...


In the world, I love you the most,
without your presence, I will be lost,
You are my guide, you are my angel.
For me, you are the one and only God.

You care for me when I'm away.
You hold me up when emotions make me sway.
Had you not been there in my life
my life would have been a hellish place.

For so much time, you've been with me,
overflowing me with the selfless love of thee.
If I'm asked to even die for you
I'll happily do that any day for free...

All that you've done for me values over everything
I could not replicate it even in my dreams
How can you love me so much..?
What do you find so special in my living..?

BUT, I wont ever break your trust,
I'll give up my everything for all wishes of your heart.
You are the best thing I could have ever had
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU VERY MUCH...DAD..!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

really gud as always......... keep going...

david santos said...

Excellent poem! I love it!
Congratulations!!!

dhawal said...

thanks a lott..!!
:-)

Hemant said...

Good Yaar, Nice writing. Keep the good work up! haffun!

dhawal said...

u too dude..
i'd love to know more abt seerat..
lol

Hemant said...

lol..... beta tu mera divorce karayega... lol

dhawal said...

koi baat nahi..
doosri shaadi b main hi kara dunga...
lol